Position type: Permanent
Reports To: Managing Estimator
Derek Lewis Limited are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Administrator. The role will require the successful candidate to support the business development and estimating team. The successful candidate will play an active role in the day to day operation of a growing, dynamic company.
• Complete a full review of all electronic data sites that Derek Lewis Ltd use for new job opportunities on a daily basis.
• Set up new job files onto the estimating system.
• Carry out initial review of tender documents and pull out information, such as job scope, return information and bill of quantities.
• Complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PPQ) in order for suppliers to examine the company’s capability and suitability for potential contracts.
• General administration duties to support the business development and estimating team.
• Arrange meetings with potential clients for the business development and estimating team to attend.
• Any other duties that are reasonably requested in order to facilitate the smooth running of the department.
• Strong communication skills in person and on the telephone
• Being able to liaise with people at all levels
• Forward thinking
• Ability to work on their own and as part of a team
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including; Excel, Word and Outlook
Salary and Benefits
• 32 days holiday including bank holidays