Position Type: Full Time Permanent
Contracted Hours: 08.00 – 16.30 (30 minutes unpaid break)
Holidays: 32 (inclusive of any pro-rata entitlement to the 8 recognised and customary bank holidays
Summary of role:
Main responsibilities and duties: –
All Purchase Ledger duties including;
- Preparation and review of payment runs
- Management of supplier accounts including payment details, outstanding invoices, queries etc.
- Filing documents, occasional archiving of files
- Administrative support for the Management Accountant/Financial Controller
- Liaise with the buyers within the Surfacing Departments over queries and disputes
- Maintain internal purchase order system – analyse and ensure all invoices are processed accurately
- Credit Card – process receipts and reconcile to statements
- Monitoring payment deadlines and advise management to minimise disruption to supply
- To undertake additional duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Able to work in a small team
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office applications (including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High attention to detail and excellent time management skills, along with a polite phone manner
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
To apply for this vacancy, send your CV and a covering letter to our head office, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.